No issues with our stay whatsoever.
This hotel is a few minutes drive to downtown Corvallis, and easily accessible to the major highways (to Albany, back to I5, to the Coast, etc).
Check in was quick and easy -- the desk agent and MoD were very friendly and seemed genuinely interested in what brought us to Oregon, how our stay has been, and what our plans were. A personal tough for an IHG Elite member is always welcomed :)
Our business suite was very large .. had a small microwave/fridge, two TVs, and a separate sitting area. The bathroom was a bit small, but not problematic. We had a river-view, which was pretty cool .. we got to see people on boats, families of ducks, and got to see our fair share of jumping fish. Pretty cool!
The PB&J bar was quite interesting as a late night function, but was a bit more hyped up than the actual event (it was just a couple loaves of bread with some fixings on a table in the breakfast area).
Breakfast was great -- tons of eggs, bacon, biscuits, cereals, oatmeal, coffee, tea, fruit, etc. My favorite part was the pancake machine --- push a button and one minute later fresh pancakes pop right out. I certainly stood there for a few minutes in awe at how cool this simple machine was. Definitely a sticking point for returning to HiX.
Overall, a very good stay. Would certainly come back, and/or recommend to others in the area who are looking for an affordable stay for a couple nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Corvallis Holiday Inn Express on the River. We are home to Oregon State University and the Corvallis Knights Baseball Team. Our Willamette River location will inspire you! We welcome all ATS Systems and Hewlett Packard guests. While staying with us you will enjoy complimentary wireless Internet, complimentary breakfast buffet served each morning, and fresh-baked cookies with ice cold milk every evening. Don t miss out on our renowned PB&J sandwich bar to satisfy those late-night munchies! Our hotel is convenient to everything Corvallis has to offer. We are within walking distance to downtown restaurants and shopping. Additional amenities such as our fitness center, indoor pool and spa, in-room microwave and refrigerator will make you feel at home! For your business needs, we offer a 24-hour business center equipped with a PC, printer/ copier/ scanner. Plus, earn free enrollment in the Priority Club Rewards program and receive airline miles or points for your stay. Corvallis Holiday Inn Express on the River ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Corvallis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Corvallis Hotel Corvallis
- Holiday Inn Corvallis
- Corvallis Holiday Inn Express