“Beautiful produce & setting” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 shopping in Corvallis
Type: Flea/ Street Markets
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: On Saturdays and Wednesdays from mid-April to late November, the Corvallis Farmers' Market fills the downtown Riverfront with the sights, scents and tastes of our agricultural bounty. Fruit, vegetables, herbs, eggs, honey, grains, nuts, meat, cut flowers and nursery plants all come farm direct to you from the producers in our Local Six counties. Enjoy baked goods and restaurant foods made with local ingredients while listening to live music and observing the locals in their native environment.
Salem, Oregon
44 attraction reviews
“Beautiful produce & setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The market along 1st St., adjacent to the narrow riverfront park is open mid-April through Nov. Sat. & Wed. It's fun to talk to growers about their beautiful produce, listen to musicians, watch kids play in fountains....Easy walk to browse downtown shops and explore the lovely OSU campus. A "sister" Saturday farmer's market is in Albany near the river.

Visited June 2013

Santa Fe
22 attraction reviews
“The Place to be on Saturday morning”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Not the biggest Farmer's Market--but it was the first outside date and it was April. But so much fun to stroll and soak up the friendly and laid-back atmosphere of Corvallis. Apparently, the time to show off your pooch. Oh, and the produce was outstanding!

Visited April 2013
Corvallis, Oregon
23 attraction reviews
“Great Market with Fun for All”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The Farmer's Market in Corvallis is great for seeing people and being seen, for picking up fresh fruits and vegetables, tasting samples, choosing a bouquet of flowers, listening to music, grabbing breakfast or lunch, and just having a good time.

Visited September 2012
Corvallis, Oregon
64 attraction reviews
“Great for produce and snacks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

You can walk through here and snack your way through with tastes of locals foods and produce. I enjoy going here in the summer and picking up my weekly produce. I also love to get my breakfast cupcake at Rocket Queen. They have a maple bacon one that is YUMMO!

What I don't love is the parking, the dogs and how close everything is. Sometimes it's a pain to get through with all the crowds, so the earlier you go the better.

Visited October 2011
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“A Corvallis Gold Standard- Always a Winner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

Spending the summer in Corvallis (my hometown) we looked forward to visiting the Farmer's Market every Wednesday and Saturday. It was just a short walk from the house and a delight twice a week! The proprietors are amazing and booths well stocked with the most luscious bounty I have ever seen. We always leave with an armful of fruits and vegetables. You would think my partner and I are not slim, the way we search out great desserts (something hard to find), you know, like grandma used to bake. We love fresh local fruit desserts, as in pies and cobblers- something we don't get in Arizona. At the Farmers Market in Corvallis we found the best pies I have ever had- outside of a grandmother's pies (who passed away years ago). With an amazing variety of berries you will never taste anything so wonderful. The Marionberry was a winner and the most sold. The price was steep- at $15.00 a pie, and $5.00 for a small pie. But before you balk- let me say, they are worth every single penny! The crust was phenomenal and the filling indescribable. WOW! The best experience of my summer eating- bar none! The booth is Blue Raeven Farms, Amity Oregon. I am pretty sure I have the name correct- they were the only pie booth and from Amity (I am back in AZ now). My photos are from years past- but each visit is similar.

Visited September 2011