The staff was extremely gracious, and helpful. The room was a nice size, but nothing luxurious. Everything was clean, and the room was quiet, and off the main street. If I could say one thing, I think the price was high for this time of year. I think we would have had a better room, and a better price staying at one of the coastal inns or hotels away from Coos Bay. If you absolutely have to stay in Coos Bay which you should try not to do. Then this hotel will fit the bill.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Holiday Hotel Coos Bay
- Best Western Holiday Hotel
- Best Western Coos Bay
- Coos Bay Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Holiday Motel provides a retreat for exploring the Oregon Coast and Dunes, lighthouses, historic sites, art museums and many different festivals and events. We are across the street from the waterfront and the City of Coos Bay Boardwalk. Our location is within easy walking distance of from shopping and restaurants with antique and gift shops, theatres and museums and galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Holiday Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.