Night five of the vacation, all nights spent in a Best Western or Best Western Plus and the Coos Bay Best Western Plus was very nice. I was concerned at first because it is between the two one ways of highway 101 and I thought I would be hearing traffic all night but that was not the case at all. The indoor pool has a beautiful mural and is set up very nice. Swimming laps and sitting in the spa was so relaxing. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean and spacious. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The complimentary breakfast was good and there was a nice variety to choose from. I would stay there again if I was in that area.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Holiday Hotel Coos Bay
- Best Western Holiday Hotel
- Best Western Coos Bay
- Coos Bay Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Holiday Motel provides a retreat for exploring the Oregon Coast and Dunes, lighthouses, historic sites, art museums and many different festivals and events. We are across the street from the waterfront and the City of Coos Bay Boardwalk. Our location is within easy walking distance of from shopping and restaurants with antique and gift shops, theatres and museums and galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Holiday Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.