This place was a great surprise, the trusty Best Western's never fails but this one is amazing, The friendly service from the front desk lady was great and just genuine, Our Queen size room was huge great size, clean, the bed was a king size and so so comfortable and the shower was awesome. A hot breakfast is a plus and a heated pool and spa included, There's wifi and good AC a fridge and microwave in room. Had a great stay in Coos Bay what a great place to stay with some mind-blowing views in the state park of the seals and rough coast line.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Holiday Hotel Coos Bay
- Best Western Holiday Hotel
- Best Western Coos Bay
- Coos Bay Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Holiday Motel provides a retreat for exploring the Oregon Coast and Dunes, lighthouses, historic sites, art museums and many different festivals and events. We are across the street from the waterfront and the City of Coos Bay Boardwalk. Our location is within easy walking distance of from shopping and restaurants with antique and gift shops, theatres and museums and galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Holiday Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.