“Stayed in this hotel because of the location close to...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Portland South

You added Days Inn Portland South to your Saves list
Days Inn Portland South
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9717 S.E. Sunnyside Rd, I-205 and Sunnyside Road - exit 14, Clackamas, OR 97015   |
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Clackamas
Crescent
“Stayed in this hotel because of the location close to...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed in this hotel because of the location close to family and place to leve my car while on vacation.. Shuttle service to the airport was important in making my choice although I had to have my son pick me up because service after 10:00PM was not offered. On my second stay in two weeks upon my return from vacation I found the room less desireable. There was a big crak in the bathroom sinck and the towels were threadbare and there were not enough, It was a late check in but I had had my reservations for some time so expected a room as good as the one I had on my initial stay. Unless there is further deterioration in your facility I will continue to stay at this location because of it's closeness to family.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

For the money this place is top shelf with amenities like pool, sauna, guest laundry, HOT breakfast etc....Easy access on and off I-205 freeway and walking distance to Clackamas Town Center is a sweet little bonus in itself but honestly let's just get right down to the essence of what this industry is all about and why you either choose to stay at a particular place, or not.....and that would be HOSPITALITY. And I can pretty much sum that up in one word, and that would be Mallory. Generally I would not be so specific as to a particular staff member but on occassion, when extremely high standards have been met or exceeded, I simply have to acknowledge a person that is outstanding and makes an experience one of genuine hospitality, which is a rare thing these days. So when you are checking in and happen to find yourself in front off a young lady with a nametag that says "Mallory", be prepared to enjoy an excellent customer service experience. In fact each time I had a request or question it seemed that I would just so happen to get her on the phone or each time I went to the front desk she would be as friendly and helpful as always and on a morning I arrived late for breakfast she insisted that I please make myself at home and prepare a plate, cleaning up around me. She just seemed to genuinely enjoy making my stay enjoyable. Wow. So hats off and cheers to you Mallory, and to you Day's Inn for making an excellent decision to bring this lady aboard. I am sure that she will continue to only make you look good, and make your guest feel like old friends or family just stopping by to visit for a couple of days.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Vancouver, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

You get what you pay for and a little more here. It is an above average hotel for the $60 per night level. Some areas were dated or in need of minor repair, but over all it was a good place for a good night's rest. Lots of restaurants in the area and of course the large shopping mall across the I-205 highway. A little difficult to get to since it does not have any main drive-in entrance from the main street. You have to drive past/though a mini-shopping area to get to it.

Daybreak Breakfast was OK with coffee, juices, fruit, cereal, toast, muffins, and waffles, but no bagels. Washer/Dryer are $2 each load, and are tucked away in the back corner of the Fitness room which was freezing since windows were left open all night. Outdoor heated pool has been closed for the season since September. It has a small sauna for two in Fitness room (it's not a Center).

Room Tip: Pick a room on either the second or third floor
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Portland South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Portland South

Address: 9717 S.E. Sunnyside Rd, I-205 and Sunnyside Road - exit 14, Clackamas, OR 97015
Location: United States > Oregon > Clackamas County > Clackamas
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Clackamas
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Portland South 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Portland South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Portland South Hotel Clackamas
Days Inn Clackamas
Clackamas Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Portland South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.