It looks as if this is now a Motel 6. It seems this area was busy, as this was the 3rd place I stopped looking for lodging and was I glad to finally have a place to kick up my feet finally. The staff was pretty good. I wasn't asking for much but they got me a room for the night. the room was a little outdated, no real frills but it had what I was looking for. A bed. The location was above average, had multiple eating establishments near by which was a plus, and a mall which I didn't need but some it would be a plus. The property itself was a little bland, but it did have a pool and was quiet enough for someone who wants to crash for a night. It wasn't my first choice but in a pinch you can't go wrong with with a motel 6. What you get is what you get.
- Also Known As:
- Clackamas Sunnyside Hotel Clackamas
- Clackamas Sunnyside Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in a cozy guest room complete with a fireplace, perfect for relaxing after a day of skiing on the slopes or a day in the busy city of Portland. All guest rooms feature free wireless Internet and cable satellite television, so guests can stay connected to work and home. Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast before heading out to explore the area or going for a run on the paved jogging path, located on the hotel premises. Other hotel amenities include an outdoor heated pool, car rental desk, airport shuttle, meeting facilities and banquet facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Motel 6 Clackamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.