“Excellant Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Eagle Crater Lake Inn

You added Eagle Crater Lake Inn to your Saves list
Eagle Crater Lake Inn
2.5 of 5 Inn   |   10891 5 S Hwy 97, Chemult, OR 97731 (Formerly Featherbed Inn)   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Chemult B&B and Inns
john day
“Excellant Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

the company i work for was logging out of chemult and we all stayed at the crater lake inn. they were the most welcoming hosts i have ever known. Thank you Bob and Beverly for the wonderful visit. I will see you again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Nampa, ID
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

So, lets be honest. You are looking at staying at this hotel because (like me) you are cheap. This is a super cheap hotel so obviously you shouldn't expect anything fancy. But, the room was clean and the managers were super nice. They were extremely accommodating and tried very hard to make sure we were happy. The owner made us dinner ($5 per platet wasn't gourmet but it was made with love :)

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011 via mobile

Stopped unplanned here on a solo motorcycle trip. Owner/manager was super helpful. Room was nothing fancy, but was clean, comfortable and quiet. Favorite place I stayed on the whole trip.

• Stayed June 2011
Prineville, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2010

Its so nice to meet real caring people who try so hard to make u comfortable.we stayed three nights my room was very clean and comfy.they put in clean towles and sheets.they knew alot about the area...............unless you want the hilton boring this is the place to go.........we should have more places run by people like these.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Seattle
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2009

Hi,

My honest suggestion..don't stay at this place..We went to crater lake for 3 days vacation and booked this inn...We booked two rooms..rooms were dirty..bathroom was dirty..on top of that we found nail in our pillow..what a horrible situation...I would recommend to stay at a better place even if at a higher price..Don't ruin your vacation by staying at this motel

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with friends
texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2009

My family and I had a great stay, We loved that they are pet friendly, my kids love all the animals! They even got to hold a rabbit, (frist time for us city folks). The rooms where clean and comforbale. I am plaining my next stay in the fall.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2009

This place was night one of our trip, and the online pix are quite misrepresentative. This place is one of those old, side of the road, run down, mom and pop places...although the roof is newer.
I can deal with old, but when my daughter asked if she could take a bath, I picked up the bath mat in the tub, and found it coated with black mildew....gross. That is a key indicator of the cleanliness of the rest of the place.
The folks running the place were pretty nice. The rooms have decent tv, a microwave and a fridge. The old garage sale furniture is covered in used blankets. The bed comforters are very worn and faded. The beds were pretty comfortable. There was a lovely wifebeater conversation at 3 in the morning by what looked like permanent renters next door to our room. "F this and F that you F'in bleep, " if you get my drift.
Would I stay there again? No. My sleep was ruined by the fight next door, the lock on the door was insecure, and I was waiting for bullets to come blasting through the wall.
The room "deal" wasnt nice enough to justify the price. And there were other ol Mom and Pop places in town that looked nicer. Next time, I'll go to Kalamath Falls, definitely.

• Stayed June 2009

Been to Eagle Crater Lake Inn? Share your experiences!