“Best Burger in the Area!!! Yum and service to match!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 7 restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Seafood
Coos Bay, Oregon, United States
“Best Burger in the Area!!! Yum and service to match!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This place is by far the best place to get a burger and beer in the whole area!!! I come often and I don't typically eat out!!! The food is exceptional and the service matches it exactly!!! I always feel like I am being greeted by family!!! I love the atmosphere... appropriate for all ages until 9 pm and great for a night out after!!! I love the Millers burgers myself and they always make it just the way I like it!!! They also have some great award winning green chili burritos that are fantastic as well!! I would recommend this place to ANYONE!!! Come see them on the beautiful Oregon Coast in Charleston Oregon!!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

95% Recommend
Coquille, Oregon
“Friendly staff, nice sportsbar and family eatery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

This upscale sportsbar serves home-cooked chowders, seafood, fish tacos and fantastic green chili. Everything is fresh, fragrant and staff is very friendly.

Visited March 2013
FREMONT
“DON'T MISS THIS PLACE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Ate every meal here after trying other places.....the hamburg patty best I have ever had in a restaurant.....the homemade kind...and fish tacos to die for.....$4.00 gets you two huge ones.

Visited February 2013
Southern Oregon
“Great food and prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Our family was looking for a good place to eat in the Coos Bay area that offered local food. We landed at Miller's on the Cove and were glad we did.
Service and food were prompt. Menu had a great selection, including a happy hour menu. Prices were a great value for the amount of food. Even our toddler ate everything up!
I would return and recommend this place to anyone I know visiting the area.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lewiston, Idaho, United States
“Family Sports Bar close to Sunset Bay State Park”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Great food, moderately priced, and friendly staff close to the local area campgrounds in Coos Bay and Charleston, Oregon. As a couple we have eaten there twice, the second time with friends. First meal was an excellent value hamburger and beer special for $8.95 which included really tasty fries and their wonderful coleslaw. I love this non-mayonaise version. With friends on the second meal, I had the wonderful cod fish and chips and my husband had the oyster burger. Again, we both enjoyed our food and the price.
If you love football, especially the local favorite Oregon Ducks and NFL games, then this is the place to be. However, it can get a bit noisy if you want to hold a conversation so schedule your meal before or after the games.

• Visited October 2012