“Excellent Value for the price” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
$99 Casino Fun Package!
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Canyonville
Holbrook, Arizona
“Excellent Value for the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Except for the smoke coming from the casino, this was a very good experience.
The room was very comfortable and an excellent value for the price. The bathroom was the "bomb". EXTRA SPECIAL!!!!
Loved it! Loved It! Loved it! Would definitely stay here again in the future and would recommend to others.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Windsor, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed at "Seven Feathers" last summer. We had not stayed there before and expected it to be nice, but it was much more than that! The rooms were lovely with reading lights above the very comfy beds, the bathroom elegant. Dinner at the buffet was only $10 each; they did not have a huge variety, but what was there was hot and yummy. My husband and I eat very differently, but each of us were happy with our meals (with real ice cream for dessert!) Then, off to the casino which was well-lit and non-smokey. My husband, who "never" wins, came out $30 ahead after several hours of play and I did quite well myself. When we return to Oregon, we'll choose to stay at "Seven Feathers" again.

Room Tip: Choose the back side of the hotel; no freeway noise.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Fresno, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

My name is Paula, I was traveling to California on a trip with my daughter. I pulled into the rest stop at 7 feathers and my car broke down. We were towed to Dr. John car clinic the only shop open that day. he found my timing belt broke. we were so far from home and had no idea where were. he was a life saver in so many ways. But since my car was broken and all hotels were book he called Winston at the 7 feathers for the shuttle to take me to a hotel. Winston was able to find a room at The holiday in Express, and made sure my daughter had a room before he left us. there are so many thing that went wrong. but the people of Canyonville made sure my daughter and I were safe. I can not find enough places to express, how thankful we were.I can not show enough gratitude.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Santa Rosa, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

There was no Guest Guide in the room, so you didn't know where things were located. One of the chairs had a big stain on it. The bathroom sink was scarred. There was the smell of cigarette smoke in the hallway even though it was a non-smoking area. The coffee maker didn't work. When I told the Front Desk people, they wouldn't believe me when I told them the water wasn't going through the filter even though the water was hot. So, I had to go to the Cafe to get coffee in the morning. When I got back from a walk, my room key wouldn't work so the Housekeeper had to let me in. And, the worst thing that I had happen to me, and which made me mad, was when I called the Front Desk in the evening and asked where I could get a cold bottle of water. I was told to go to the vending machine which was at the other end of the building from where I was. I went there, and there was no water in the machine. With the house phone by that room, I called again and was told there would be water in the machine on the floor below. There wasn't. There wasn't water on the first floor either. By that time I was very unhappy and walked way over to where the Front Desk was in the other building. I had a long wait to finally talk to someone and was told there had to have been water in those machines I checked. A person was sent out to check the machines in that newer building. He came back, and said there was water on all 4 floors of that building. I had to take the elevator to where I could get the water because they didn't offer to get the water for me. The machines in that building are not the same as the ones in the building I was in. I was not apologized to and was treated like I was a dumb old lady.

Room Tip: If you have to stay here, get a room in the newer building.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Enjoyed all the amenities this hotel/casino offered. Good service, fine rooms, delicious Thursday seafood buffet (crab, salmon, shrimp, & more). The rates are reasonable for the accomodations provided. The only downside is the greedy slots! We'll return.

Room Tip: Reserve before arrival.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Buffalo, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We stumbled upon this place late one night after navigating the windy California coastline all day. Shortly after we cut inland (via RT-199: Crescent City to Grant's Pass) we starting looking for a place to sleep at a decent price. We exited in Canyonville with intentions of staying at the Holiday Inn Express just down the street. After quoting us an extremely overpriced room, we decided to try Seven Feathers. They offered $99 with our AAA discount. We accepted and we couldn't have been happier!

The service was great, the staff was extremely friendly and most importantly, our room was clean, comfortable, and inviting. The bathroom was spotless, the towels and washcloths were white and fluffy, the linens on the bed were smooth, the mattress was firm, and the pillows were buttery. What else could a couple of exhausted travelers ask for after spending all day on the road?

Well, maybe a couple cold drinks and a craps table...all of which were right downstairs!

Room Tip: Use your AAA card for 10% off.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Our August one night stay was very much improved by being able to walk out the travel kinks in an air conditioned resort. Our room was very comfortable. The exercise room was large and had many machines. The buffet was not particularly exciting but service was good. As non-smokers we appreciated that the smoke was sucked out of the air pretty efficiently.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Seven Feathers Casino Resort? Share your experiences!