We stayed 4 nights for our 48th anniversary. We had stayed here for our 35th and decided to stay again because this hotel has level beach access, i.e., no steep stairs to reach the beach. We love the room's amenities including the walk-in shower, soaking tub, and gas fireplace (although it wasn't used due to warm weather). The hotel offers an on-demand shuttle service to and from town that was perfect for older customers. We would have liked better beach service. We were not told until check out that wind blocks were available. The hotel could do a better job at making known to their customers all the hotel services and amenities. We could have used bell service for luggage or a better explanation about how to access the elevator via a ramp (discovered after lugging luggage up some steps to reach the two-sided elevator. We recommend this hotel but not for those concerned about costs. We think it is excellent but overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. iPod docs, deep soaking tubs, a fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach