Well, having stayed at true resorts, alas I cannot put the SurfSand in that category. I would call it an upscale hotel/motel. The rooms are VERY tiny. The beds are not very comfortable. The staff is not Customer Service oriented AT ALL. Except for the cabana/beach staff; kudos to them, I think they work the hardest and they are definitely the most friendly and helpful staff at the "resort". The property is all about Cannon Beach, the SurfSand is front and center and that's what makes this place. You are at the beach even in your room, luckily. You can open your door and hear the surf; step out your door and you are on the beach. The beach is magnificent! That is why I gave three stars instead of two - location, location, location! This place is really pricey for what you get here, and I say that being used to Four Season's prices...
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Hotel
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. iPod docs, deep soaking tubs, a fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.