Stayed here in a beachfront eye level room which was kind of odd at first, but I actually loved it! Super view of the beach activity! The bed was so comfortable! Double shower heads and a flat screen in the bathroom was a fun treat! In room fireplace was cozy and romantic. The staff were so friendly and helpful. We had a private bonfire and s'mores on the beach for a nominal charge. It was a wonderful stay in Cannon Beach!
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Hotel
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. iPod docs, deep soaking tubs, a fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.