We only stayed 1 night at the Hallmark, but enjoyed it very much. Our room was fabulous! A fireplace, balcony overlooking the Pacific Ocean and Haystack Rock, and a jacuzzi tub. Firewood provided for a campfire on the beach, along with chairs. Refrigerator and coffee maker. Within walking distance to a nice restaurant. Hot, baked chocolate chip cookies on check-in. Hotel staff at check-in could have been a little more attentive, but I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As the closest resort to famous Haystack Rock, we offer panoramic oceanfront views and a variety of room styles to meet your needs, including guestrooms with fireplaces and romantic in-room spas. For the family experience, choose suites featuring 1 or 2 bedrooms, Sico beds, kitchenettes, and spacious living areas. Rejuvenate at Elements By The Sea, our on-site day spa and enjoy our 2 indoor heated pools, 3 swirl spas, exercise room, and sauna. Complimentary house-baked cookies at check-in, popcorn in your room, and high-speed WI-FI are available in guestrooms. We are pet friendly in 50% of our guestrooms. Newly renovated oceanfront guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hallmark Resort Cannon Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hallmark Resort Cannon Beach Hotel Cannon Beach
- Hallmark Hotel Cannon Beach