“Great Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Vancouver, Canada
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

We chose Bill's Tavern and Brewhouse because you usually can't go wrong with pub food. We weren't disappointed! The food was great and the atmosphere and service were perfect.

Visited June 2014

Covington, Washington
“Great Fun and Food at Bill's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We always eat here while visiting Cannon Beach. We dined here twice this visit. Once for dinner and once for lunch. For dinner my husband and I split halibut fish and chips with coleslaw, it was delicious. For lunch the next day I had the albacore tuna sandwich, yummy, and my husband had burger and fries, also great. We always dine in the bar section and usually have good service. We had a great server this time for dinner, the server at our lunch meal was not as friendly. We like the food a lot, but it isn't fine dining. But very comfortable and affordable. We will definitely be back!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Florence, Montana
“Good food at reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

They've also got a number of micro-brews made right on the premises.

Good, simple food, and not as expensive as some of the other places in town.

Visited May 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Good beer... that's pretty much it.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Let me start this by saying the only reason I'm entertaining 3 stars is because they brew their own rather delicious beers. The food was mediocre at best and that's saying a lot considering most of it comes from a bag... Kettle brand chips with the burger and santitas with the most bland house-made salsa I've ever experienced. Please don't promote a menu item that is terrible and then serve it with a $2 bag of crappy tortilla chips.

Service isn't really great either. Our first server would ask us a question and before we could answer, she'd be on to the next table. Uh, can I have a millisecond before you wander off to assist someone else? Please and thanks. The second server was alright and sufficiently attentive, though neither of them really worked for the 25% tip I left. You're welcome ladies.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Tacoma
“The best fish and chips!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

We've been to Cannon Beach many times and decided to eat here for dinner. The food is delicious! I had halibut fish and chips and everyone with us was wishing they had ordered what I had. Not to say the other food isn't good because it is but the fish and chips is awesome!

Visited May 2014