We loved having a full kitchen in the room to make our own food, and it included oven, stove, microwave, full size fridge, dishwasher, pots, pans, and dishes we would need. The view in the oceanfront room was lovely. We saw a little wild bunny on the law one day. The pool is advertised as saltwater, but definitely had some chlorine in it, maybe in addition to saltwater. It is 3', 5' and 8' deep in sections. Hot tub and sauna are adult only and the pool is adult only after 9:30pm. I couldn't find any walkable breakfast options, so its a good thing there was a kitchen. Overall we had a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just south of downtown Cannon Beach, The Tolovana Inn offers breathtaking views of Haystack Rock on the beautiful Oregon Coast. Relax and enjoy the scenery of Cannon Beach or have a fun filled family vacation with comfort and convenience. Tolovana Inn has earned the reputation of being a top choice when it comes to Oregon Coast lodging and is the premier oceanfront resort facility in Cannon Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Tolovana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tolovana Hotel Cannon Beach
- Tolovana Inn Cannon Beach