I had gone to the Tolovana website and found a 3 night for the price of 2 deal. It said to "Call for reservations". I am used to doing my own so I hit the reservation button inside the Tolovana website. I didn't realize that did a redirect and I wound up at another place. Long story short when I got to the hotel they didn't have me in for 3 nights and wouldn't honor the deal since I didn't CALL for reservations. They gave me some off on one of the nights but it was not nearly as good a deal. Kind of put me off going back. In addition we originally had a first floor room and the ocean view was a little bit around the cars in the parking lot right in front of the patio. I asked for a room on a higher floor and they accomodated me but I got the view of the restaurant parking lot with that one. .
- Also Known As:
- Tolovana Hotel Cannon Beach
- Tolovana Inn Cannon Beach
- Tolovana Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just south of downtown Cannon Beach, The Tolovana Inn offers breathtaking views of Haystack Rock on the beautiful Oregon Coast. Relax and enjoy the scenery of Cannon Beach or have a fun filled family vacation with comfort and convenience. Tolovana Inn has earned the reputation of being a top choice when it comes to Oregon Coast lodging and is the premier oceanfront resort facility in Cannon Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Tolovana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.