I see Tolovana Inn is 13 of 13 on favorites list. Hard to believe, must have some great places there. We sure gave it a thumbs up.
We had two nights there in January, so short stay. We called in advance to see when we might be able to check in. They said room not yet taken night before and if it stayed that way, we could probably get in by 1. So we called that morn and room not used so we could get in by 1, so we left home to get there by then. Nice service cause it gave us more time at coast.
It has a full kitchen. we fixed all our meals there. , oven and stove top, good sized frig, but no icemaker so had to get ice from lobby.
We were surprised to find bed was a Murphy bed, but worked well for us.
Front desk was very friendly and helpful.
Was surprised to find very little info about CB. we went downtown to vis center and got a map of CB to help get around
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just south of downtown Cannon Beach, The Tolovana Inn offers breathtaking views of Haystack Rock on the beautiful Oregon Coast. Relax and enjoy the scenery of Cannon Beach or have a fun filled family vacation with comfort and convenience. Tolovana Inn has earned the reputation of being a top choice when it comes to Oregon Coast lodging and is the premier oceanfront resort facility in Cannon Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Tolovana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tolovana Hotel Cannon Beach
- Tolovana Inn Cannon Beach