There are a lot of hotel's and Inn's on the Oregon coast that give a good ocean view, but really few that have the sand and surf reaching the base of the building. The Tolovana Inn has that quality. When the tide came in, we could stand on our balcony and watch the waves just below us. A Tsunami would mess up the first floor something awful I think. They've been there long enough though that I think it's unlikely to happen any time soon. The room was very nice, even with a Murphy bed because the room was so spacious. The gas fireplace provided a great ambiance to the sound of the pounding surf. Great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just south of downtown Cannon Beach, The Tolovana Inn offers breathtaking views of Haystack Rock on the beautiful Oregon Coast. Relax and enjoy the scenery of Cannon Beach or have a fun filled family vacation with comfort and convenience. Tolovana Inn has earned the reputation of being a top choice when it comes to Oregon Coast lodging and is the premier oceanfront resort facility in Cannon Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Tolovana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tolovana Hotel Cannon Beach
- Tolovana Inn Cannon Beach