Staff was friendly, very professional. Updated pictures on website, quick look for pricing. Late check in time though, was disappointed with that. We got a one bedroom ocean front suite, pretty happy with it, nice balcony, furniture, bedroom but the bathroom was very small. And ugly lighting though, especially for It being the top floor, thought we would have skylights since they want to be considered Eco friendly. Cute decorations and nice they have cute cannon beach magazines. Loved the salt pool, hot tub and sauna. The pool goes down to 8 feet deep, which was awesome. But thought the pool would be a tad bit warmer. but I am happy overall an plan to return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just south of downtown Cannon Beach, The Tolovana Inn offers breathtaking views of Haystack Rock on the beautiful Oregon Coast. Relax and enjoy the scenery of Cannon Beach or have a fun filled family vacation with comfort and convenience. Tolovana Inn has earned the reputation of being a top choice when it comes to Oregon Coast lodging and is the premier oceanfront resort facility in Cannon Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Tolovana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tolovana Hotel Cannon Beach
- Tolovana Inn Cannon Beach