We came in late. Mo's closes at 8pm. Had to eat a Pub across the street. Food and drinks were good. Hotel has a saltwater, heated pool and hot tub, so bring your swimming gear. View of ocean was great, as you can order an oceanview room instead of oceanfront to save a few dollars. Has a full kitchen, stove, microwave and frig with everything you need if you want to eat in and save money on eating out. Beds very comfortable. Offer DVD rentals for $4. This is our third time hers and like it a lot. One question, when will Mo's construction be done?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just south of downtown Cannon Beach, The Tolovana Inn offers breathtaking views of Haystack Rock on the beautiful Oregon Coast. Relax and enjoy the scenery of Cannon Beach or have a fun filled family vacation with comfort and convenience. Tolovana Inn has earned the reputation of being a top choice when it comes to Oregon Coast lodging and is the premier oceanfront resort facility in Cannon Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Tolovana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tolovana Hotel Cannon Beach
- Tolovana Inn Cannon Beach