Great location! Great access to the beach. Friendly staff. The room we had could use a good preventative maintenance scheduling. The beds were a bit hard. There was no on site convenience sundries on site, but had a great pool and spa. A BBQ was on site. The biggest downfall was they charge a rental fee for a DVD, and it is more than $3.00. All in all, it was very a great price for the nice weather we had for the perfect weekend getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just south of downtown Cannon Beach, The Tolovana Inn offers breathtaking views of Haystack Rock on the beautiful Oregon Coast. Relax and enjoy the scenery of Cannon Beach or have a fun filled family vacation with comfort and convenience. Tolovana Inn has earned the reputation of being a top choice when it comes to Oregon Coast lodging and is the premier oceanfront resort facility in Cannon Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Tolovana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tolovana Hotel Cannon Beach
- Tolovana Inn Cannon Beach