When I travel the West Coast I like to stay at the Tolovana Inn in Cannon Beach. It's a clean, quiet,comfortable and well staffed. The wonderful location has a view of the famous Haystack Rock. The rock is 235 feet and is the home to many nesting birds, like puffins and cormorants. The tidal pools are teeming with invertebrates such as crabs and sea stars. This makes a great place for families to explore the great outdoors. Next door is located the almost equally famous Mo's restuarant. Easy access to the beach opens the day or evening to long walks, At night you can build camp fires on the beach and roast marshmellows. I travel with my Therapy dog and am always looking for the best place for both of us. You will not be disappointed and neither will your dog. They have a nice lawn area for the dogs relief and they even furnish the poo bags. There are also a few free roaming rabbits on the property which are fun to watch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just south of downtown Cannon Beach, The Tolovana Inn offers breathtaking views of Haystack Rock on the beautiful Oregon Coast. Relax and enjoy the scenery of Cannon Beach or have a fun filled family vacation with comfort and convenience. Tolovana Inn has earned the reputation of being a top choice when it comes to Oregon Coast lodging and is the premier oceanfront resort facility in Cannon Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Tolovana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tolovana Hotel Cannon Beach
- Tolovana Inn Cannon Beach