Our family had a wonderful time at the Stephanie Inn. I can't even begin to list the numerous details, but it was fabulous. We had two first floor, ocean front rooms and were thrilled with "just the right" set-up. Everything from the selection of coffees and teas in the lobby, to the little package of pens and stationery they presented to my daughter (when they found out she is named "Stephanie") made us all feel so welcomed and special. We had a fabulous stay. It was expensive, but very worth it to us; we have every intention of going back.
We did not elect to eat in the restaurant as we were unsure of our arrival time, but the staff directed us to the Wayside Restaurant (a sister property) and we tremendously enjoyed that meal.
- Also Known As:
- Stephanie Hotel
- Stephanie Hotel Cannon Beach
- The Stephanie Hotel
- The Stephanie Inn Cannon Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stephanie Inn is Oregon’s premier Four Diamond, oceanfront destination for anyone seeking a respite from the hurried pace of everyday life. With panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Haystack Rock, the inn is truly a feast for the senses. The Stephanie Inn combines the charm of a New England country inn with the sophistication of a boutique resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Stephanie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.