My husband and I wanted to find a nice room at the beach to relax after a stressful week and to enjoy the Solstice. I found Stephanie Inn on Trip Advisor and saw that it had great reviews. We were able to book a room on their website for the following night without issue. In person the hotel was beautiful with a view to die for! the beach was literally steps away and Haystack Rock was practically in your face. The big surprise though was the SERVICE! staff cater to your every want and need and then some! we've never had a hotel staff escort us to a room and go over every single detail of the room and amenities. The jetted tub, spa bath products, comfy bed and luxury linens were second to none. We stayed on the ground floor (room 123) and loved how you could just walk through the sliding door right down to the beach. We ordered room service for a late dinner and the food and wine were fantastic! My only wish was that it would have been nice to have some sort of barrier between each room's patio area to allow for more privacy and that we could have stayed two nights instead of one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stephanie Inn is Oregon's premier Four Diamond, oceanfront destination for anyone seeking a respite from the hurried pace of everyday life. With panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Haystack Rock, the inn is truly a feast for the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Stephanie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stephanie Hotel Cannon Beach
- The Stephanie Hotel
- The Stephanie Inn Cannon Beach