My GF and I both have high-stress, fast-paced jobs as do many people these days. When we go on vacation, we want to clear our heads and relax. The Ocean Lodge made this objective easy! We stayed in an ocean view room, and we couldn't have been more pleased with any part of our stay. The rooms were nicely decorated, very comfortable. Nice gas fireplace which we took advantage of every night...sleeping with the windows open and being lulled to sleep by the waves. Looking out every morning to see Haystack Rock shrouded in mist, then watching the mist burn away with the warm sun. We walked countless miles up and down the beach every day we were here. Great staff, great town.....and if you love dogs then this is the place for you! We will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Lodge is ocean front and top drawer without being pretentious while exuding beach culture at every turn. Views from the hotel are breathtaking. The guest rooms are warm and welcoming, and the lobby with it's massive river rock fireplace blazing is always inviting. The Lodge staff are consummate service professionals. Overlooking famed Haystack Rock and the scenic Oregon coast, the Ocean Lodge offers its guests fireplaces in all guest rooms, wireless internet access, a casual breakfast buffet, home-baked cookies, is in close proximity to boutique shopping, art galleries, and restaurants, in a convenient location. Pet friendly rooms are available. You will check-out feeling relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Travelocity so you can book your The Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ocean Hotel Cannon Beach
- Ocean Hotel Cannon Beach
- Ocean Lodge Cannon Beach Or