The Ocean Lodge was a great choice on Cannon Beach. Haystack Rock is right there, fireplace in room, balcony to sit and watch the waves roll in. My husband wanted to smoke a cigar, which you can't do within 20 feet of a building, so they gave him a bundle of firewood, matches, 2 big blankets, and we sat on the beach enjoying a bottle of wine and a cigar. Awesome! There's a fun bar nearby with a pool table, and a great Irish restaurant in walking distance too with a great Irish stew. We would definitely recommend the Ocean Lodge!
- Also Known As:
- The Ocean Hotel Cannon Beach
- Ocean Hotel Cannon Beach
- The Ocean Hotel
- Ocean Lodge Cannon Beach Or
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Lodge is ocean front and top drawer without being pretentious while exuding beach culture at every turn. Views from the hotel are breathtaking. The guest rooms are warm and welcoming, and the lobby with it's massive river rock fireplace blazing is always inviting. The Lodge staff are consummate service professionals. Overlooking famed Haystack Rock and the scenic Oregon coast, the Ocean Lodge offers its guests fireplaces in all guest rooms, wireless internet access, a casual breakfast buffet, home-baked cookies, is in close proximity to boutique shopping, art galleries, and restaurants, in a convenient location. Pet friendly rooms are available. You will check-out feeling relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.