I stayed here a while back, and have just recently had chance to review it on TA - My memory of the waves crashing gently into the shoreline below the balcony of my room, wathing the moon rise into the starry sky while drinking a cup of the best coffee maybe ever is so deeply imbeeded in my soul that I could never forget it. The room was sooooooo cozy, I had a nice corner Jacuzzi, king size bed, plush cozy robe - aaahhhhh. I picked this place off a whim from the exterior view, and I have never made a better choice for superior lodging. The view is spectacular and the atmosphere makes you feel ike its your own little slice of Northwest Paradise. Anytime I'm back on the caost I will be making a stay here part of my plans for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Lodge is ocean front and top drawer without being pretentious while exuding beach culture at every turn. Views from the hotel are breathtaking. The guest rooms are warm and welcoming, and the lobby with it's massive river rock fireplace blazing is always inviting. The Lodge staff are consummate service professionals. Overlooking famed Haystack Rock and the scenic Oregon coast, the Ocean Lodge offers its guests fireplaces in all guest rooms, wireless internet access, a casual breakfast buffet, home-baked cookies, is in close proximity to boutique shopping, art galleries, and restaurants, in a convenient location. Pet friendly rooms are available. You will check-out feeling relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ocean Hotel Cannon Beach
- Ocean Hotel Cannon Beach
- Ocean Lodge Cannon Beach Or