“Yummy milkshake” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: American
“Yummy milkshake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I wasn't going to buy ice cream but tasted my daughters Mayan Milkshake and had to have one. Delicious!

Cambridge, MA
“Best Milkshake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Came here for the milkshakes after reading reviews here. The guy working there explained the options in detail and helped me to decide on the malted chocolate (I wanted something a bit sweeter than dark chocolate). It was the best milkshake I have ever had. I'm not a fan of chocolate candy, so I don't think I would come back here for anything but the milkshake.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wallingford, Connecticut
“Worth a Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

We came here solely to try the Mayan Milkshake. It was handmade and thick. It was sweet and chocolatey and then finished off with a kick from the spices. I liked it a lot, but my husband said it was weird. No problem though, I finished it myself! I would come back again and try their other shakes and drinks. We wanted to try some of the chocolates, but they were on the pricey side.

Visited January 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Great Hot Chocolate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Loved the hot chocolate after a cold walk on the beach. Yummy! Lots of great chocolates. If you love chocolate then this is a great place to visit. We will be coming back in the summer to try the milkshakes.

Olympia, Washington
“Best marshmallow carmel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

We picked up a few treats, seafoam (they call it honeycomb), a dark chocolate toffee, and a dark chocolate carmel marshmallow. It was AWESOME! The other chocolates were good too, but the marshmallow took the prize as #1.

• Visited December 2013