“Love crepes!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: French
Description: This place was very reasonably priced for the area and the food was delicious.
Woodinville, WA
“Love crepes!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Small little place, but very yummy. My husband and I both the ones we picked, his savory, mine sweet. We'll definitely stop in next time.

Visited March 2013

Dallas, Texas, United States
“Do not miss!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

So glad the ice cream shop didn’t have great options and we stumbled on this place. The crepes are amazing, The Castle Rock was my poison of choice and it was so good I walked back to get another for the drive home but they were already closed. The ladies running the joint are very nice and used to an audience watching them work their magic. Great for a quick breakfast, lunch or snack or 2 or 3!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Germany/USA
“Comparable to a crepe in Paris!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I can tell you that this crepe was as good as any crepe I have had in France. I am so glad that we walked down this little cut through street!

I had the crepe with the goat cheese, prosciutto, figs and honey. There were MANY other tasty choices both sweet and savory.

Honestly this crepe stand was the best meal that I personally had in the 3 days we were in the Cannon Beach area.

I will go back there if we ever go back!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Delicious and Fun Options”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Delicious crepes! Really no place to sit inside, but the crepes were easy to carry around as we walked through town. We had the Oswald West and Cape Blanco, both of which were great. We would visit again if we find ourselves in Canon Beach.

Visited October 2013
South Hadley, Massachusetts
“Tip for fulfillment #1: Partake of a Nutella Crepe Wherever You Go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Definitely the best Nutella crepe I've ever had - and as you can tell from my title, I take Nutella crepes quite seriously. And as if that weren't enough, they also have savory crepes. So we basically started off with the "meal" crepe - mine was spinach, goat cheese, and sundried tomatoes - and then moved on to the dessert crepe. Also, the savory crepes were very well-conceived -- lots of great combinations, which made it hard to choose just one.

Service was great - friendly and fast. It's more of a get it and go kind of place, so take your crepe on over to the beach and enjoy a great view of Haystack Rock.

• Visited July 2013