“Great afternoon snack!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: French
Description: This place was very reasonably priced for the area and the food was delicious.
Portland, Oregon
“Great afternoon snack!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We walked past the store next door (Chillin' at the Beach) that has a Belgian waffle bar. That sounded good so we went in to order waffles. The staff acted as if we were interrupting their day so we decided to go to Crepe Neptune instead. We were so glad we did! We thoroughly enjoyed our crepes (one of us had savory and the other two had sweet)--they were delicious! The staff was great and served up our crepes with a smile. The crepes were great and there were benches in front to sit on and enjoy our treat. Highly recommended!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“An expensive snack!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

$8 for a crepe that barely took the edge off my hunger-I am not a big eater either. Disappointing at best after reading others' good reviews. I had the strawberry filled crepe, my husband had the Grand Marnier. Flavor was so-so, perhaps even bland.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Bellingham, Washington
“Ooh la la!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

If you love crepes, this place will not disappoint. They have both sweet and savory and they are delicious. What more can I say. Highly recommend

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“Don't expect a meal!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

When folded, these are small crepes for the price. I scarfed down a fig with honey and proscuitto crepe for breakfast and I was still hungry. I then ate part of my daughter's Nutella with strawberry when she was done; this seemed to have more product than mine. The people were nice and the food was good. I guess I expected to be full after spending $35 with tip for my family of 4. I'm a small lady, not a man :)

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Black Diamond, Washington
“Heaven in a hole-in-the-wall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

OMG! A tiny little place with just a walk-up counter and no seating, but worth it. With choices of either savory or dessert crepes- I chose the fresh strawberries, lemon curd and whipped cream. Fabulous! Made right before your eyes and the perfect treat after walking on the beach or in town.

Visited July 2013