“It feels like a party!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Great new local place! Just opened this summer. Original Carribean dishes and cocktails with high quality ingredients and amazing sauces. Affordable too!
Seattle, Washington
“It feels like a party!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Fun atmosphere, friendly server and good food, who could ask for more? Our initial service was a bit slow but it was our first night of vacation so we didn't mind. Based on other reviews, we tried the coconut prawns and were not disappointed. They were very large, flavorful and had two good dipping sauces. I had the Jerk Chicken and really liked it. I was a bit concerned it might be too spicy but it was just right. My husband had the Jambalaya and loved it. The portions are large so we had no room for dessert. This will become a regular spot for us on our yearly trip to Cannon Beach.

Visited July 2014

Singapore, Singapore
“Perfect spot at the beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Had a wonderful meal at the small bar with 2 girlfriends for our vacation meal away from the kids. Excellent personal service and our salads, entrees and shared dessert (we licked the bowl clean) were all enjoyed. Fun, inventive cocktails and knowledgeable about the wines. A great night out - both the company and the restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Burlington, Washington
“MUST eat here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

This place was amazing! The food was incredible and the staff was amazing! It was so good, we ate their 2 nights in a row! If they had been open on Mondays, it probably would have been 3 nights in a row!

Wall Township, New Jersey
“DOUBLE WOW!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

After reading other reviews on TripAdvisor, my husband and I decided to give this place a try. If your party is less than six people, reservations are not accepted (and the hours are 5pm - 9pm-ish). We decided to arrive at the restaurant at 5pm and were glad that we made that decision; this was a Thursday night and by 5:45, there were no tables left. My husband and I shared the Coconut Prawn appetizer (yummy). I ordered the Ahi Tuna and my husband ordered the Jambalaya (with prawns added) for our entrees. Let me begin by stating that I think that this was by far the best tuna meal I have ever consumed. My husband's jambalaya was ordered with a heat index of 3 and he loved his meal. We finished off our meal by sharing the mango flambe dessert with coconut ice cream (the only thing that would have made this desssert perfect is if the dried coconut had not been sprinkled over top the dessert). If I ever get back to Oregon, I will be heading here for dinner!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago
“Loud, crowded for a reason”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Food, drinks and service was so good we came back two days later. We met the owners and enjoyed their enthusiasm and attention to detail. Servers were enjoying the evening with the guests.
This is a fun, loud, small tiki hut that serves spectacular dinners. Ribs, Cajun entries, perfectly seasoned and prepared meat concoctions along with fresh veggies and sauces are consistent and well designed. Wine list was large, a number of local ales were offered and the mixologist was making use of a full bar.
Dinner only.