“slug salad” 1 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Irish Table located in the heart of Cannon Beach. Co-Occupying the same location as Sleepy Monk Coffee Roasters. Serving Dinner Nightly from 5:30 PM to 10ish, closed on Wednesdays. We offer Irish cuisine with a northwest twist. An amazing romantic atmosphere. We have a great selection of Irish beers on tap, along with wine, Irish whiskey's and scotch. Come check us out!
Port Moody, Canada
“slug salad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We visited the Irish Table because our kids rave about it. I ordered the side salad as part of my meal and there was a slug in it. I found a slug in my mouth!! I thought I was going to lose it. I called the waiter/chef/owners over. They said they would not charge us for the salad. That was it. A huge apology and we left. I will never trust this place again. The seafood soup I had before the salad was the best I have ever eaten. I thought they could have handled the slug a lot better.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Hillsboro, Oregon
“An Unexpected Pleasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

It took a little while for us to figure out that The Irish Table shared the same storefront as Sleepy Monk Coffee Roasters, but the surprises didn't end there. The service from this family-owned operation was outstanding, and the food was incredibly rich and satisfying. If you can, go on a night that they're offering the Lamb Stew, it is not to be missed! The wine selection was formidable, the salads were excellent, and the portions large enough to sate the biggest appetite.We will absolutely be dining here again at our next opportunity.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Great dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

The Irish Table serves up hearty rich food in a quaint friendly atmosphere. The chicken pasty special was very flavorful and the shepherd's pie was delicious though be warned it is incredibly rich. There is an extensive wine list and a page just for listing their single malt scotch options. Homemade soda bread comes with the meal and is perfectly moist and tasty. From my initial phone call to receiving our check this was a great experience!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Irish,of course!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

The food is fantastico!!!ate here twice,and both meals were incredible.the cozy ambience is sweet,as well.also,the guys,who are servers,are brothers,and very hospitable!would absolutely say,Do NOT miss this restraunt!!Enjoy,I sure did.

Visited March 2013
Gig Harbor
“Disappointed....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We tried to get in on a Saturday nite, yeah right! A 90 minute wait!! Only about 8 tables, food must be good! Will have to go back & try again eventually

Visited March 2013