“A great place to go before your morning walk on the beach!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dessert
Maple Valley, WA
“A great place to go before your morning walk on the beach!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

After reading many reviews on Trip Advisor and other sites, I knew I had to try this place on my first morning in Cannon Beach for breakfast! I arrived at 7:30 am and there was a fully stocked case of yummy goodness in front of me to choose from. I was there early in the morning, and there was no one at the counter, which was okay as it gave me a few minutes to decide what to get, and when the girl arrived to help me she was very friendly. I picked a cinnamon roll and the famous "One Eyed Willy" which I had to try just because of the name! We also got 2 of the dog biscuits!

The Cinnamon Roll simply lacked the cinnamon taste. It was good, but I was expecting more cinnamon, and it was cold. I warmed it up in the microwave in my hotel before eating it to make the frosting melty instead of hard. The One Eyed Willie was okay, but dry. My dog had no complaints about the dog biscuits.

The pricing was reasonable, and I would come here again if I came back to the area, but maybe try another item. As an early riser, it was nice to find a place open so early. I was traveling with my dog, and couldn't enjoy a sit down breakfast restaurant, so getting this to go was great before our morning walk on the beach!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“They no longer serve Sleepy Munk coffee, we are sad!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Not fond of the Stump Town they are serving now, sorry guys.... We looked forward to having the coffee there during our yearly trip to Cannon Beach.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seaside, Oregon
“Organic baked goods”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Quaint bakery in mid town Cannon Beach. Local favorite. If your looking for a good mid morning stop in mid town..this is it. Enjoy a relaxed coffee and scone.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nanaimo, Canada
“Tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Enjoyed the super fresh biscuits and the excellent muffins. So much so we bought a half dozen extra and ate them while driving back to Vancouver Island. Great road trip food!

On our list of must stop places on our next visit to Cannon Beach!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“scones in the morning”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Great breakfast scones and Devil in the Hole biscuits. My husband liked getting up early and walking there from the Wayside Inn

Visited November 2012