“Meh . . okay” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
Snohomish, Washington, United States
“Meh . . okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Nice that you can walk up and order a slice of pizza. We tried the vegetable combo and meat combo. The crust was very good and so were the toppings, but in my opinion, it needed more sauce (which of the little bit on the slice seemed tasty). Maybe next time we are in Cannon Beach and we try it again it will be a bit better.

Canada, Kentucky
“Likely survives on the constant waves of unknowing tourists alone.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Some people seem to like this place, however, I think it'd only be your cup of tea if you like mediocre pizza and sub-par service. The take out window is totally disorganized and slow as molasses on a cold day. Pizza took forever to be ready. Server was super slow. I guess why care when there is another customer at the ready.

We certainly won't be back and can't recommend this place in the least. Unfortunately no matter how many off reviews are written the stream of tourist customers is likely to continue.

Madras, OR
“Can you open this pizzeria in my town?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

YUM. I'd eat here often if I lived in Cannon Beach. Crust was thin & crispy on the bottom and puffy at the edge. Fresh toppings.

Portland, Oregon
“Cozy little Pizza Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great little pizza shop right in the middle of the fun shops of Cannon Beach. Slices big enough to share and great salads.

Visited May 2013
1,698 helpful votes 1,698 helpful votes
“Wow What An Off Night!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We have been here several times over the past few years and have always had very good experiences here. This is the first place we go when we want a REALLY good pizza. Last week we wanted to take our son out to dinner here. Everything started out OK but as the evening progressed it was just plain weird.

We started by ordering a pizza with half pineapple and tomato and half crab which is my absolute favorite. We also ordered a Caesar salad to go with dinner. I asked to sample a couple of the wines from Italy and was given THE smallest little pour ever, we laughed. I chose a wine then we waited over 30 minutes.... nothing. I asked for the salad and the guy replied " I guess I could get it." We laughed again, my son has an amazing sense of humor.

When the pizza came out it was totally burned and absolutely unacceptable. The waiter said the ovens were cooking things hotter than usual and said we could have the pizza for free. We didn't want to wait for another one to be made since it was already over an hour from when we walked in.

We had a couple of pieces of totally burned pizza, then it fell on the floor!! The guy said oh well and we laughed again. During our meal my son noticed the guy was sweeping the restaurant and then proceeded into the kitchen to make my salad and did not wash his hands.

Everything was so odd but this was the first time we have had a bad experience here. I hope things get worked out quick before the summer crowds begin. My husband noticed another table had burnt pizza also.

• Visited June 2013