“Excellent panini and smoothie” 5 of 5 stars

625 Chetco Ave, Brookings, OR 97415
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Espresso, soups, salads, chili, sandwiches, ice cream smoothies. Full lunch menu 11 to 2 Monday through Friday. Breakfast bagel and burritos. Cookies, scones, brownies. Free Internet. Bicycle and motorcycle friendly. Free parking in front and across the street.
Brookings, Oregon
“Excellent panini and smoothie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Ordered a panini which was amazing with a side salad which was huge. All fresh ingredients. I got the Aloha smoothie which was also delicious and full of tropical flavors. We sat at the window bar top and watched the world go by while listening to some cool tunes. The lady who served us was very friendly and made us feel she actually apreciated our choice to dine here. Will be back for sure! By the way, right next to the movie theater and shops on the 101 so make it a date ;)

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

sacramento, CA
“Nice lunch stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stopped here after a long day riding. Tasty lunches at reasonable prices. My buddies had the grilled cheese while I had the sliders, recommended.

Visited June 2013
San Diego, California
“Outstanding breakfast burrito and coffees...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

My husband and I just came back to Brookings for a week long visit...we used to live here for 4.5 years...I had to find wifi and dropped in here....the coffees, lattes are very good (we also just finished living in Italy for nearly a year so we know coffee) and today I enjoyed their very healthy but terrific breakfast burrito...potatoes, cheese, sausage, peppers, onions...with salsa on the side..so good!! try them out!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington Island, Wisconsin
“Best latte ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I stopped by this new coffee house to get a latte the other day and as I was served, the owner said it was the best latte in town. Well, he was right. Not only is it the best latte on town, it was the best latte I had ever tasted. Yes, it is strong but delicious!

• Visited December 2012