“Nice lunch stop” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 43 restaurants in Brookings
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Espresso, soups, salads, chili, sandwiches, ice cream smoothies. Full lunch menu 11 to 2 Monday through Friday. Breakfast bagel and burritos. Cookies, scones, brownies. Free Internet. Bicycle and motorcycle friendly. Free parking in front and across the street.
sacramento, CA
“Nice lunch stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stopped here after a long day riding. Tasty lunches at reasonable prices. My buddies had the grilled cheese while I had the sliders, recommended.

Visited June 2013

83% Recommend
San Diego, California
“Outstanding breakfast burrito and coffees...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

My husband and I just came back to Brookings for a week long visit...we used to live here for 4.5 years...I had to find wifi and dropped in here....the coffees, lattes are very good (we also just finished living in Italy for nearly a year so we know coffee) and today I enjoyed their very healthy but terrific breakfast burrito...potatoes, cheese, sausage, peppers, onions...with salsa on the side..so good!! try them out!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington Island, Wisconsin
“Best latte ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I stopped by this new coffee house to get a latte the other day and as I was served, the owner said it was the best latte in town. Well, he was right. Not only is it the best latte on town, it was the best latte I had ever tasted. Yes, it is strong but delicious!

• Visited December 2012