“Best of the three in Brookings!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Smith River, California
“Best of the three in Brookings!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Nice, laid back, friendly, great beer selection, best pizza, salads, and bread sticks. nice people, friendly, delivery, parking great, sit outside available, on the boardwalk! Robb

Visited August 2014

Myrtle Creek, Oregon
“Great pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Great pizza, half pesto chicken and half margherita. Was way better than expected, some reviews said it was greasy but I wouldn't say it was greasier than any other pizza, and tasted a million times better. Took a while to be delivered but they mentioned that when we called in so no suprise there. Also we had forgotten to ask for ranch and they included ranch and also brought us plates, napkins and silverware. They deliver beer as well!

“Not as good as I heard about”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Ordered pizza from them while I was staying at whaleshead resort. They delivered and that's great! The pizza was ok not what I expected. Very greasy and bottom was not crisp at all. The flavors were great though. The price was terrible! Paid 44 dollars for two pizzas. Would I order again? Probably not!

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Mt Shasta
“Yummy Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We ordered delivery from Zola's as we were staying in a local hotel. The delivery person was super friendly and our pizzas were hot and delicious when they arrived. One of the pizzas was a BLT pizza and the lettuce and tomato is added after cooking. The delivery person neglected to give us them but was back at the door with the extras before we had even taken our first bite. We order from Zola's whenever we visit Brookings and will be sure to do so again. The Chicken Alfredo pizza is one of our favorites.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“I can't wait to go back to Brookings!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

My family went to Brookings for a quick ocean getaway. We just happened to stumble upon Zola' s menu in our hotel room and thought we would give them a try.I am so happy that we did. It was amazing! I've eaten a lot of pizza in my life and this was no ordinary pizza, it was a well planned master piece. Every bite was delicious. They even drew really cool pictures on the pizza boxes, making them one of a kind. We can't wait to go back to Brookings just so we can have Zola' s again.

• Visited July 2014