“Good, centrally located” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Bend

You added Days Inn Bend to your Saves list
Days Inn Bend
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   849 NE Third Street, Bend, OR 97701 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn, Red Lion Inn Bend South)   |
Ranked #29 of 43 Hotels in Bend

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Bend
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

The furniture was a little beat up. The shower ran only warm water. Not hot. The bed was comfortable and the hot breakfast was nice to have.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Palo Alto, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Not a very good value, unfortunately. The staff was very friendly overall, and breakfast was great, but we weren't happy with the room quality for the price we paid.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Eugene, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I checked into this property and the GM checked me in. He admitted to me that the air conditioners were breaking in the motel and that he had to take one from the guest room for the office because he wouldn't be without one. I went to the room and tried to be open minded after seeing the awing falling off, a hole in the roof, and a pool covered with a layer of slim. What makes me upset isn't just that this place needs a complete renovation, but they are charging the same rate as hotels/motels in the area that are taking care of their properties. I had a severe allergy attack after being in the room for 5 mins due to the dust and dirt. I was afraid to sit on anything, the place likely hasn't been upgraded except for the TV. I would rather have a newer toilet seat and bed than a flat screen tv when paying $120/night. After taking my inhaler several times I decided I couldn't stay here. I went to the front desk waited until there were no other patrons in the front office and explained my situation to the General Manager, whose response was simply I won't refund you and good luck to you hun! I wasn't really surprised by this as he himself was an accurate representation of the property. If this place was charging $40/night then I would have expected what I saw, but not the going rate of other motels which are a million times better. I went down the street to Bend Inn and Suites and so should you if your considering this awful place. I would have rather slept in my car then give my money to this motel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Meridian, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Our SNAFU was in booking. I had booked the room in October for a July stay and was charged in October, however the room was not booked. We were in Bend for the Sisters Quilt Show and there were 3 other events in the area as well. Everything was no-vacancy. The Manager, Kevin, started looking through our booking source to find out what had happened. He found the mistake, got us a room, reversed the second charges and made sure we had a pleasant stay. The room was fine, the amenities were great and the breakfast was really nice.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Bend? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Bend

Address: 849 NE Third Street, Bend, OR 97701 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn, Red Lion Inn Bend South)
Location: United States > Oregon > Central Oregon > Bend
Ranked #29 of 43 Hotels in Bend
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bend 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Bend reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bend Hotel Bend
Bend Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Bend, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.