“Exceeded my expectations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Bend

You added Days Inn Bend to your Saves list
Days Inn Bend
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   849 NE Third Street, Bend, OR 97701 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn, Red Lion Inn Bend South)   |
Ranked #28 of 43 Hotels in Bend
“Exceeded my expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I read a few unfavorable reviews prior to my arrival. I stayed for a week while vacationing. The carpets could use a deep cleaning or replacement but everything else was was wonderful. The front desk staff was helpful and answered any questions I might have had. The eggs and sausage as well as the soup at night was a pleasant addition. I would stay here again and recommend Days Inn. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Bend
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Your hotels service was perfect in my opinion! my soulmate and i enjoyed a stay in your hotel on February 6th-7th. We checked in around seven p.m.. I can not remember the name or the gentleman working the front desk, but after relating that the reason for our visit was that we had come from Seattle to see see a show after his friendly inquisition, he suggested some other genre related artist to look up. And after we returned to the hotel because our show had been canceled, he suggested the perfect restaurant for dinner. Our room was cleanly, we were comfortable and not bothered, sleep quality was so good we slept in past your complimentary breakfast which was probably as excellent as the rest of our stay! thank you.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Vail, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

nice big rooms with a couch, close to downtown. best breakfast i've ever had at a days inn, real eggs (i think at least) and biscuits and gravy every morning, and complimentary soup in the lobby each evening. and a hot tub that was actually HOT

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Check in went smoothly after a harrowing drive on a snow/ice covered Rt 97 from Crater Lake. Wife and I in Bend the first time for a ski touring vacation. The wife at first objected because the room was so cold when we arrived. We set the thermostat up for the electric baseboard heat and went to dinner. Upon return, the room was warm as toast! The room is basic and clean. The bathroom tiled. The hot water comes directly out of the shower head without a valve to direct it up or down, but it comes out hot! We stayed here 3 nights. The morning breakfast included scrambled eggs. They varied them with bacon bits and cheese mixed in. We always had enough to keep us ski touring in the Deschutes snow park sites during the day. The Days Inn is located within 1/2 mile of downtown Bend where there is a great selection of bars and restaurants. When we came back to the room after the last night on the town, a couple was in the out door hot tub near the pool! If I had known about it I would have taken my bathing suit, but I doubt I could get the wife to walk through the snow to the hot tub.
$45.99 per night without tax. Great deal!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Bend? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Bend

Address: 849 NE Third Street, Bend, OR 97701 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn, Red Lion Inn Bend South)
Location: United States > Oregon > Central Oregon > Bend
Ranked #28 of 43 Hotels in Bend
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bend 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Bend reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bend Hotel Bend
Bend Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Bend, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.