“2 night stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Bend

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Bend to your Saves list
Days Inn Bend
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   849 NE Third Street, Bend, OR 97701 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn, Red Lion Inn Bend South)   |
Ranked #24 of 42 hotels in Bend
Anchorage, Alaska
“2 night stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The people were great. The room maintenance needs attention. Even though the Hotel was almost empty, I was checked into a challenged room. Shower arm broken,furniture in room worn, equipment left in room. I guess you get what you pay for. I have stayed at other hotels in Bend and been more satisfied.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

272 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
SEATTLE
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I made my reservation through the Days Inn 800 reservation number. When I arrived to the Days Inn in Bend, OR I was told that there were two rooms reserved in my name and that I had to pay for them. I KNOW I did not reserve two rooms! The staff at the hotel told me I had to call the 800 to resolve this, so I called 800 number, was put on hold for 20 mins. and then the customer service person on the phone told me they only had one room reserved for me so they were not sure why the local Days Inn in Bend, OR said they had two rooms reserved under my name. I relayed that information to the staff at the Days Inn and she argued with me, it became a game of "it's not my fault, we don't handle the 800 number reservations here". And then the 800 customer service line kep insisting that they were only showing one room reserved for me, which I knew was correct. So.......after arguing with the staff at the Days Inn in Bend, OR she finally called her manager to tell her about the situation. The staff at the local Days Inn were trying to make me pay for BOTH rooms! After going around in circles with the local staff at Days Inn, the manager finally said she wouldn't charge me for the second room- which should have happened right away since there was not any other reservation in my name. It is still confusing to me as to why it took so long to resolve, it took up to an hour and cut into our vacation time in Bend, OR since we were only staying one night and moving on. If our time was not so limited in Bend, OR I would have found another hotel to stay at! The Days Inn staff in Bend, OR was completely rude and too busy on the phone and smoking to help any customers!! This is unacceptable for any business or customer service! My experience was the worst hotel experience I have ever had!! I will never stay at any Days Inn hotel again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Yakima
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Days Inn in beautiful Bend, OR, is not beautiful. It's a tired old motel close to the down town. It gets the job, done, however for a quick stay where all you need is a shower and a bed.

The hotel hasn't been updated; The website said it had flat screen TVs in every room. That wasn't the case. The room was clean, until you looked a little closer. There was a lot of dust, and mold in the shower around a window.

The check-in was quick and friendly. There was a spa outside, that was being used. The room was quiet, and I didn't hear any street noise, or noise from neighbors.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

A partially enclosed yard (fenced on 3 sides) is provided, located well away from the street, for safely walking your dog. It comes complete with a bag dispenser and trashcan for disposing of pet waste, as well as a picnic table to sit out while your dog plays. Unfortunately, during our visit the bag dispenser had not been refilled.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Bend? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Bend

Address: 849 NE Third Street, Bend, OR 97701 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn, Red Lion Inn Bend South)
Location: United States > Oregon > Central Oregon > Bend
Ranked #24 of 42 hotels in Bend
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bend 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Bend reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bend Hotel Bend
Bend Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Bend, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.