I stayed at Mt. Bachelor Village while in Bend on business. It is convenient to most of Bend. On the other hand, Bend is not that big, but it certainly worked for me. I found the staff to be very helpful and courteous. They gave me a map showing where the room was. The room itself was clean and well appointed. The closet is large enough for quite a bit of clothing. The place is quiet, to say the least. Well, save for the heating unit which does cast a bit of a roar ... which will help put some people to sleep ... not me. The bathing area is fairly roomy with no sign of mold or soap scum. I only recall two problems. The light bulb closest to the shower went off on occasion by itself, them back on later ... when it cooled, I suppose. And the blinds did not go all the way down, but there are ample decorative pillows to fix that little problem. I failed to report either to the staff. I departed prior to staff arrival on my last morning. The staff printed out an invoice for me the evening before, charged my card, and emailed me a corrected invoice the next day. I'd stay there again. BTW, I find the breakfast at Sargent's Café to be very good. Check it out. It's just a few miles from the Village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Rentals and Overnight Accommodations, Resort Destination ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Mount Bachelor Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Bachelor Village Hotel Bend
- Mount Bachelor Village Bend