We love this resort! It can be expensive, but it's got the pool and hot tub......and lots of other attractions at the resort, probably awesome if you have kids. Best part are the trails out the back door of your room with lots of beautiful scenery. It's close enough to downtown Bend for good restaurants (didn't eat at the resort) and fun (bars!) but it feels remote and secluded. Only caveat is if you rent a room from someone who has a timeshare (not sure how you stay through Seventh Mountain - we always used Horizon Rentals), you'll have to play by their rules and deal with what they have in the room..........ie: the dishes (or lack there of), the TV (could be ancient!), and the no ipod dock. It is what it is I guess!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Oregon, Seventh Mountain Resort is a year-round paradise encircled by peaks, lakes and meadows. Offering a special brand of hospitality shrouded in natural splendor, the resort provides the perfect destination for families, groups and adventure seekers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Seventh Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seventh Mountain Hotel Bend
- Hotel Of The Seventh Mountain
- Of The Seventh Mountain Hotel
- Inn Of The Seventh Mountain