The place is a bit off from downtown Bend (5~10 minutes). It is pretty new. Clean/spacious rooms and amenities. Not top-scale resort, but has most things; Shuttle bus to the ski resort, restaurants (though I haven't tried), ice-link, hot-tub...
Would highly recommend for large groups or families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Oregon, Seventh Mountain Resort is a year-round paradise encircled by peaks, lakes and meadows. Offering a special brand of hospitality shrouded in natural splendor, the resort provides the perfect destination for families, groups and adventure seekers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Seventh Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seventh Mountain Hotel Bend
- Hotel Of The Seventh Mountain
- Of The Seventh Mountain Hotel
- Inn Of The Seventh Mountain