* Location: on the main blvd., near stores
* Pool: they have a nice basic outdoor pool and hot tub
* Staff: courteous
* Rooms: Clean and plenty of blankets/pillows and they have A/C
* Breakfast included
* No bedbugs, etc.
* Ample parking, so often this is missed unless you don't get a spot, but I noticed a few vehicles with U-Haul trailers taking multiple spots and there were still spots left for the rest of us.
* Location: on the main blvd surrounded by lots of traffic
* Restaurant: none, but with so many in the area it was not missed
* Rooms: did I say Basic?? But you do get shampoo and 4 towels...
* Breakfast: Paper plates, etc. Best thing was waffles, but it was all cook yourself and everything else was very basic, no fresh fruit or any fruit, but they had a few breads, yogurt, juice, 3 cereals and coffee. They had about 6-7 tables so we had to take our food back to the room.
All in all, it was basic, if that is all you need, then this meets the bar. Perfectly fine for a quick overnight stay and be on your way. This is not the kind of place you would generally have horrible memories about, but not the wonderful ones either. It is a basic hotel and it is doing "basic" well.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Bend Inn Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bend Hotel Bend
- Hampton Inn Bend