“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 43 Hotels in Bend
Browns Valley, MN
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2008

Very friendly staff; clean room; no workout facilities; shower had only two temperatures - cold and luke cold

• Liked — Staff friendliness
  • Disliked — Cold shower
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2008

Very clean hotel, although I'm always a little leery of bedspreads! We stayed here one night. The breakfast was good, the hallways were clean and it was easy to find. There is no elevator, so realize that the first floor is down a flight of steps. The front desk clerk was very friendly!

• Stayed July 2008
Soulsbyville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2008

This is a great hotel. Very friendly staff, quiet, and clean. Had a waffle bar in the morning for breakfast. All in all, a wonderful place to stay

• Liked — Breakfast bar
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2008

My husband and I ended up at the LaQuinta on more or less a whim. We were driving through the Bend area on our way home and decided that we would find a nice place to relax for the evening. We had our hearts set on a jacuzzi suite and after calling several hotels in the area, found that there were few to be had. Those that we could have reserved would not take pets. Since we were traveling with our 6 month old Beagle puppy- we needed both an accomodating hotel and a nice hotel. We actually "settled" on the LaQuinta. When I was quoted the price for the Jacuzzi suite I was shocked that it was so cheap and thought that I would be sorely disappointed. My husband actually asked me what we would do if the room were to be "unlivable". I was suprised to find a very clean hotel with a fabulous staff. The suite had a large jacuzzi, was right next to pet area so that we could easily take our puppy out. The hotel was easy to find, the bed was one of the best I have ever slept in, including Mariott, Sheraton, and many Boutique hotels in Oregon. Additionally, we were given a FULL breakfast with Waffles, Biscuits and Gravy, Yogurt, Fruit, Juice, Bagels, etc....What a great surprise!! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for quality and comfort.

• Liked — Price, Room, Pet Friendly, Staff
  • Disliked — Didn't stay long enough!
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2007

This LaQuinta was a relatively new moderate priced hotel. Everything was clean and fresh. The staff was quite friendly and check in and out was not a problem. They placed me in a room right next to vending machines and the ice machine and I was worried about the noise. However, once in the room there was no noise coming in through the walls or door. I think the textured walls detract from the appearance of the room. Overall though this was a perfectly fine facility and I would happily stay here again. Last year at this time I stayed at the Hampton Inn. For me this LaQuinta and the Hampton Inn are equivalents and I would book either based on price. Note, the LaQuinta is on the far south end of town and the Hampton Inn is on the far north end of town.

• Stayed December 2007, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Pa.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2007

Stayed here for 2 nights, mainly because I could not get a room in town. I stayed in room 219 and 204 on 2 separate stays. Both rooms were clean, and I have nothing to complain about. Staff was courteous. All rooms open to the inside, the queen room was too small for my liking. I would only book a king room here. The location is the worst part about this hotel. It's right across the street from a Walmart and Albertsons along with everything else on a highway strip. So if your into that or need that your set, otherwise to experience Bend stay in town @ Mcminimin's for an original experience. You can walk the town, and see the park @ the river which is really nice. Last thing, I here everyone advertising or talking about the old mill area. It's not done ( still in construction), there's and Rei store, some other shops, a big mess, and what looks like a poorly designed parking setup. Intown is still the best way to go. Book extra early in this town, there always seems to be something going on.

Stayed August 2007
Amsterdam, Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2007

Geography - This hotel is on the south side of Bend but with a lot of restaurants and shopping in the area.
The room was clean, up-to-date and looked nice. Wireless internet was available and the staff was very nice.
Bend has a lot of things to offer, especially if you like national parks, nature and vulcanos. Checkout the Bend tourism websites.
I would stay here again.

• Liked — Good solid quality
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to La Quinta Inn Bend? Share your experiences!