“Wonderful stay at Three Sisters Inn, Bend, Oregon” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Couples Retreat
Ranked #18 of 43 Hotels in Bend
Renton, Washington
“Wonderful stay at Three Sisters Inn, Bend, Oregon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Very courteous service from Ali and Ranae.. They were very friendly and helpful.
Very helpful with our travels the next day. I definitely would stay there again and recommend to friends. They recommended a wonderful restaurant - Kayo - which was absolutely the best.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
North Berwick, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

From check in to the next mornings breakfast we had no complaints. The rooms are clean and quiet and good size. Good location to restaurants and shopping. We had a good breakfast to start the day. Everything was clean and neat.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Boise, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

When we arrived after a LONG day of traveling the front desk was crazy busy, but the staff was quick to get thru the line of people. They only had two rooms left and were very acomodating. Then after getting settled and finding some food I realized I had locked my keys in my vehicle WITH THE KEY ON. Not good since I was 400 miles from home and no spare key, So I went to the desk and she called and confirmed that the police will not unlock your vehicle unless it has a child or pet locked in it. So I went back to my room and we are trying to unlock it with a coat hanger when my phone (our only source of light) goes dead. So I sent my daughter to see if the front desk had a flash light. Before I could get the hanger out of the door she was back with a light. YEAH. After about a hour and a broken window loover later we were in my truck and all was well. I have so say not every motel is going to just hand over there equipment to just some patron. Would definatly stay here again. :-)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Rome, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

My husband and I arrived in Bend during peak tourist season. We had stopped at 5 other places. Ranae was able to find a room for us after seeing our desperate looks. Our room was spacious and spotless. The new mattresses were plush and cushy..... LOVED the shower gel in the shower soap dispenser....creamy coconut? We stored soda and water in the room refrigerator and enjoyed a free continental breakfast. We found all staff to be exceedingly helpful. When I asked how far it was to Crater Lake, I was given a freshly printed driving route with travel time and turn by turn directions. My husband and I are retired and we have high expectations for lodging accommodations. Three Sisters did not disappoint.Thanks to all staff for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
San Carlos, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

My Dad was recently hospitalized in Bend and my sisters and I converged on the Three Sisters Inn from all over the west coast. The staff was so helpful, both on the phone and in person. Our stay coincided with the Bend Summer Festival and there was not a room to be had anywhere, but somehow they kept us all together in the same hotel for all the days we had to be there. Every single person was friendly, supportive and went the extra mile to make sure we had a great stay, even if wasn't the best reason to be there. It was so great to be able to concentrate on Dad and not worry about where we were going to sleep that night.
Strongly recommend this hotel. They were so accommodating! Also, beautiful views.
I'll never stay anywhere else in Bend.

Room Tip: Some of the second floor rooms have AMAZING views!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Lebanon, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We came in to the hotel after a ride on our Harley. Check in was fast and friendly. Ranae was awesome. She even offered us some rags to wipe down our bike after a dirty bug filled ride from the valley. Thanks for making a great trip that much better. My only complaint was that the carpet in our room looked dated and could have used a good cleaning. The high traffic areas were fairly dark. Breakfast was also great but the room was a bit crowded and we didnt get all items as they were out of some while we were trying to eat. Overall it was a pleasant experience and we will be back again on our next bike trip.

Room Tip: Choose a room off the road although they were all relatively quiet. The 100-109 rooms were the quiet...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Clean updated very nice place. Very friendly staff. Only 10 bucks more than the Motel 6. Which by the way is adjacent to the Stars Strip Club. We had a very comfortable bed. There are cookies available all day, free coffee and a good breakfast.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!