My wife and I recently stayed in this motel the nights of 9 and 10 August and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. For a few extra dollars, I booked the suite with the conference table for six. Since we were meeting our daughter and her two children at that motel, we thought the extra room would be nice for family times. Actually, we were so busy running around Ben that they never made it to our room. But that was OK, as the room was a great choice, from the views from the windows to the extra room provided in the conference area. We found the room to be nicely furnished. It looks like the entire motel may have been refurbished in the not too distant past. The room had a granite counter in the bathroom, independently controlled heating and cooling, nice blinds that worked well, a king bed, a nice sleeper couch, and it was clean. The front desk staff were very nice and accommodating. Coffee was always available in the lobby and chocolate chip cookies were constantly coming out of the oven in the afternoon into the evening. The complimentary breakfast was very acceptable for this type of establishment, with sausage patties, scrambled eggs (?), hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit, two types of cold cereal, coffee, hot chocolate, the ubiquitous make your own waffles, yogurt, juices, etc. Each room has a small refrigerator and microwave. There's a Safeway just across the street if you find the need to fill the refrigerator with treats, etc. Also, while it didn't show up on their website, they offered a 10% discount for AAA members.
That all being said, here are the downsides to the facility.
1. There are no elevators and it's a two-story facility.
2. A major portion of the rooms are across a side-street. Our room was across that street but it didn't present any problems. There are some slight elevation changes in walking from one facility to the other and also within the main facility that one should be aware of.
3. The breakfast room is way too small (8 tables) for the size of the facility (100 rooms, I think). However, they did provide trays so one could easily take food back to their room to eat if no tables were available in the breakfast room. This past weekend, during our visit, the breakfast room was packed each morning by 7:30 a.m.
4. The coffee was pretty darned mediocre, but there's a Starbucks across the street and several other coffee drive-thrus near-by.
5. If a lot of people decide to swim in the pool at the same time, there probably won't be much water left in it once everyone gets out. In other words, the pool is a bit small for a facility with the number of rooms that this motel has.
I consider the above downers minimal and they didn't in any way affect our stay. But they did affect my rating of this property as four radio buttons rather than five.
We would definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn And Suites Of Bend Hotel Bend
- Best Western Inn And Suites Of Bend Hotel
- Best Western Bend
- Bend Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Bend
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.