“I love my soba noodles!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Asian
Bend, Oregon
“I love my soba noodles!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I love my soba noodles with chicken or beef or I could go on but you should try it. I find the decor interesting with the glass mirror mosaic pillars & the tables have post cards and pictures from different parts of Asia. Service has always been great. If you work and need a great lunch and fast service this is the place to go. There order of food is big enough to split between 2 people, my mom & I do.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bend, Oregon, United States
“Loved it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Great food, and a awesome atmosphere, The food was wonderful and didn't take long at all. I had a great time looking at all the stuff around too!

Visited February 2012
“Good enough for lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

We were shopping around downtown with our toddler and needed a cheap place for lunch takeout. This place had a not so Asian atmosphere but the staff was quick and friendly. The best perk was that kids eat free on wknds with purchase of lunch entree! I got a huge bag of food for $6 and it was delicious!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sherwood, Oregon
“What happened Soba?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

What happened Soba? I used to stop in every time i visited Bend. Loved it. I've recently moved here and been in twice. The first time was mediocre and left me feeling a bit ill. I thought everyone has a bad day and gave it another try. Yea, it's gone down hill for sure. Not awful but not good. Just below meh... I had a chicken dish and the chicken just has a weird texture to it. My fried got sick afterwards (he idid last time as well). What happened Soba? If you've gone with cheap cooks and cheap ingredients you're getting what you paid for. Cheap, uninteresting food that leaves you ill. Too bad it's resulting in two less customers and their friends.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Oregon
“Food is good, service is slow”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

I have dined at SOBA on several ocassions. The food has always been good, but if you are on a lunch schedule, be prepared. Meals are fresh to order so they do take quite some time.

Visited August 2011