“Always Good” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Bend, Oregon
“Always Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Place is great. Owners always on-site waiting tables AND in the back of the house (cooking). Great food. Good service. No complaints.

Visited May 2013

California
“A real good Mom and Pop Grill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

All right, I admit it, I’m a restaurant snob and I expect great food and wonderful service when I dine out otherwise what’s the point of going out. I found both at Cheerleaders Grill in Bend, Oregon.

This afternoon I enjoyed a wonderful Chef’s Salad presented to me by the friendly and helpful staff who obviously enjoy taking great care of their customers. They even got my grumpy infant giggling, and that ain’t easy; and they kept my toddler happy through the entire meal. Yes, they are definitely kid friendly, and friendly to kids.

Will I be going back? Most certainly. I have been there a couple of times for breakfast and Al (the co-owner with his wife Linda) has figured out a way to turn the common Chicken Fried Steak into something magical – and the farm fresh eggs makes it oh so good.

Thank you Al and Linda, you can now consider me and my family regulars.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Redmond, Oregon
“Great Breakfast Wonderful Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Yesterday was my first visit to Cheerleaders Grill. Many good choices at fair prices. Yes, $2 for coffee is a bit steep so I may pass on that next visit. My friend had a half order of biscuits & gravy with hash browns. He said that the next time he will order 1/2 of the hash browns they gave him. I had the scrambled eggs with ham and cheese plus toast. Yummy. Linda was a sweet server and made the experience a warm and positive one. I plan to return soon to try their lunch offerings.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Great Breakfasts near two major hotels in Bend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

This is a great little breakfast and lunch restaurant situated right between the Shilo Inn and the River House Hotel in the north section of Bend Oregon. While the free Breakfasts for guests served at both hotels were OK, I found it worth the money to purchase a Breakfast at Cheerleaders. The service was efficient and friendly, and the large windows at the restaurant allowed for a bright and sunny atmosphere. If you want to eat here though, it's best to park in the lot shared by both Cheerleaders and the River House. If you're a Guest at the Shilo, Cheerleaders is easily accessed by a very short walk past the reception area, if they don't have the lawn sprinklers turned on.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Beaverton, Oregon
“Great service and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I had seen this restaurant for several years, but never was able to stop there for breakfast or lunch. Wish I had done it earlier! I had a great breakfast and didn't need lunch later that day. Next time I'll have to stop by for lunch.

• Visited September 2012